Sunday, November 28, 2010

Recovering after Thanksgiving and Black Friday


So my Thanksgiving was great but busy. I had to make three stops(my dad's house,my aunt's house and my boyfriends parents house) and make three batches of a side dish nobody remembered but ate.This year I decided to check out Black Friday and believe me it was insane and to be honest I was against the whole idea of buying stuff at midnight and 3am since I'm all about buying handmade. Since people complain about how we don't help out the economy by buying more crap but if its for the people that deserve alittle more like your parents or children in the family.Then spend for that one day out of the year. Since we were already awake and the kiddo was spending the night at my mom's house we headed to Wal-mart to see hoards of people standing around objects waiting for midnight. Once it did a giant rush of people grabbed up everything that wasn't nailed down in the middle. I saw a man pushing a cart with two shop vacs since they were on the midnight madness sale. Thinking to myself why would you need two shop-vacs? But thats the holidays for you people do crazy things so since Halloween and Thanksgiving are done we have the mega holiday of them all on the way. So keep posted for many blog post to come.

No comments: