Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rudos y Tecnicos


Yesterday was the best event of the year at Gallista Gallery for Rudos Y Tecnicos: A lucharrific San Antonio extravaganza which is a lucha libra theme event held by http://www.aztecgoldtv.com/ that included one hell of an amazing art show with an artist lucha match,an actually lucha wrestling match, vendors and djs galore.I stayed inside until the wrestling match since it was cold and windy. I made a good amount enough to cover my fee and for Manuel and I to shop for some wall art as well as add to our skull/skeleton collection. I sold alot of ornaments since it was the season as well as a few hats and some leftover hair clips.


Usually when I table events Its either a hit or miss but this was difently a hit.
I enjoyed tabling the gallista gallery everytime everybody is so nice and social. Some of the other vendors remember me from smART fair and I also met some really cool people. It was funny because I bumped into my teacher who I found out is a drummer of a Alternative rock band(can you say small world?).

I enjoyed the Artist match which poked fun of Kay Bailey Hutchison,the Donkey Lady and addressed issues on the dream act and much more.
While Dj Refried spinned the night away I got to see my first lucha wrestling match.
All in all I had a great time and would like to do this again.


(Aztec Gold,L.A David,Donkey Lady and Roller Girl Lucha Dora)

No comments: