Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quilting (The next step).

Through the years I always admired the fine art of quilting but always thought of it as to be an old lady hobby. Since becoming a knitter I now understand that age doesn't matter to this art forum.
So I am making it my duty to start one project for my daughter since over the years I have saved almost every cute onies she has. I've been looking for youtube videos for the simplest design of knitting.






Christian Tamez is amazing! So with this new knowlegde in hand and when I will be finished with my "Nikki" quilt. I'm looking forward to doing these types next.




                                                   and these awesome pillows by
                                                      http://nachomamasquilt.com/

So if your starting out like me for those who are about to quilt I salute you.

5 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

omg gorgeous awesome and beautiful
susan s.

Monique's art said...

this is so cool, never seen that before, it's beautiful

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

love these awesome versions of a log cabin quilt. fab inspiration. TFS

I Don't Do Straight said...

WOW! Never tried quilting.....love the cushions too :)

Divaeva said...

I would love to be able to quilt - use to help my grandmad when I was young handstich on a HUGE rack in her basement... seemed like such hard work! Love your pillows too!
Great job!